Previous slide not clearing

I have this problem of slides or verses overlaying each other when projected live. The previous displays are not clearing in OpenLP 2.4.x, specifically when using transparent background. This problem was not occurring in previous version like 2.2.x. Any solution, please. Thanks.

Comments

• Unfortunately transparent backgrounds are broken in OpenLP version 2.4, which means version 2.2 is required. We updated our engine for version 2.4 and have been facing problems with transparency ever since, hopefully this will be fixed in the future releases. (They may still work in some Linux variations)

You may find version 2.2.1 from get.openlp.org

Note: If you are going to use 2.4, you should use WebKit as your media player and disable both System and VLC players since they do not work properly in 2.4. You can do this from Configure Openlp > Players.

Furthermore, you may find this article about motion backgrounds to be interesting.

Sorry for the inconvenience and welcome to the forums,

Azaziah 
  • edited January 11
    Transparent backgrounds still broken in v 2.4.4? I am running Mac Sierra 10.12.2.
    Thank you.

p.s. thank you for creating such great open source software! i started evaluating projection software for our church a few weeks ago (upgrading from Apple Keynote) and found OpenLP. I am astounded by the quality of the software and the work and dedication of the development team. thank you!