Feature Request; Song verse sequence numbers on main screen

Version of OpenLP
Operating system
Windows 7
First of all, thank you for a great piece of presentation software! We have literally just started using OpenLP after over 10 years of SongPro. We were reluctant to pay several hundred pounds to upgrade to SongPro V5 then HALLELUJAH, I discovered OpenLP!
So far it does everything we want or need except one - SongPro had a verse sequence counter in the bottom right corner of the main screen. This was very helpful for a lot of reasons. I know a verse counter exists on the 'Stage View' but not on the main screen. It's the only comment we've had from the congregation - "Where's the verse counter gone?!" I think they just like to know where they are in the song. SongPro appeared to reproduce the verse order (or sequence) in the bottom right corner.
I don't know if this feature has been asked for before. I went through twelve pages of developments comments going back to 2014 and didn't spot anything. As a simple user I have no idea how easy or difficult this feature might be to incorporate. All I know is, having got used to it in SongPro, our congregation would appreciate it.
Thanks again, guys, and God bless your bones!

• If the feature is already in the 'Stage View' it should not be to complicated to ad it to the 'Audience View'. But one of the OpenLP developers has to do the work. I don't know if the feature requests in this forum are read, prioritized and implemented one after each other.

Too bad I don't have the time to set up an development environment and add the feature myself...
  • This would be great. I currently have this manually added by adding a number before each verse/chorus but it would be nice to have it automatic. Also, having the option to add an arrow/stop symbol to let the congregation know if the song is done would be nice.