I can't import Open Song Format Bible!!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion

When I trying to import open song format bible from OpneLp 1.2.9 to Open LP 2.0 a mistake appears on the screean, also i did it with CSV Bible Format and trying to download it form the web, but anything works, somebody can help me?

this is the error.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.bibles.forms.importwizardform", line 256, in onCurrentIdChanged

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.bibles.forms.importwizardform", line 414, in performImport

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.bibles.lib.manager", line 178, in import_bible

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.bibles.lib.db", line 203, in register

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.bibles.lib.db", line 293, in create_meta

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.core.lib.db", line 152, in save_object

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.scoping", line 127, in do

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.session", line 671, in commit

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.session", line 378, in commit

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.session", line 362, in _prepare_impl

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.session", line 1354, in flush

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.session", line 1432, in _flush

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.unitofwork", line 261, in execute

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.unitofwork", line 753, in execute

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.unitofwork", line 768, in execute_save_steps

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.unitofwork", line 759, in save_objects

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.orm.mapper", line 1428, in _save_obj

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.engine.base", line 824, in execute

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.engine.base", line 874, in _execute_clauseelement

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.engine.base", line 896, in __execute_context

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.engine.base", line 950, in _cursor_execute

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\release-1.9.3\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlalchemy.engine.base", line 931, in _handle_dbapi_exception

IntegrityError: (IntegrityError) column key is not unique u'INSERT INTO metadata ("key", value) VALUES (?, ?)' [u'dbversion', u'2']

Comments

• edited January 2011

Hi

Have the same problem here, The version of Bible I try to import is CUV (Chinese Bible), look like it crash on when it try to import Songs of Solomon. I successfully import the NASB from opensong.

Here is the error message I got when I try to import CUV from opensong

Here is my error message

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/openlp/plugins/bibles/forms/importwizardform.py", line 256, in onCurrentIdChanged

self.performImport()

File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/openlp/plugins/bibles/forms/importwizardform.py", line 437, in performImport

if importer.do_import():

File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/openlp/plugins/bibles/lib/opensong.py", line 85, in do_import

int(chapter.attrib[u'n']),

ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'of Solomon 1'

• edited January 2011

The whole import into V1.9.4 is baaaaad.

Songs don't import properly.

Bibles don't import properly.

Presentations don't import properly

Themes don't import properly

And there is worse.....

So bad in fact I've removed v1.9.4 form the two PCs I installed it on.

• edited January 2011

Instead of just slating OpenLP publically, why don't you chat to the developers, providing stack traces and other key information, so that they can FIX the problems.

• edited January 2011

Stack traces were supplied in November last year against v1.9.3.  At that time I raised three reports, and have seen little or no positive progress, indeed the situation may be regressing.

• edited February 2011

zack58, your backtrace happens when a previous import is canceled or failed, and you try to add a bible again using the exact same name. It is reported here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openlp/+bug/700859

skao003, if you actually open that Chinese_SU.xmm file (which is XML), you will see that the file is buggy, it has chapter numbers like <c n="of Solomon 1">, which should simply read <c n="1">

• edited March 2011

I have had the same problem.

I discovered that OpenSong-bibles contain "too much" information to be imported into OpenLP. You should look at the source of you OpenSong-bible and make sure you only use the following markup (except encoding, which can be "utf8"):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
    <bible>
    <b n="Genesis">
    <c n="1">
    <v n="1">In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.</v>

</c>

</b>

</bible>

If you use anything else, the importer will crash.

• edited March 2011

Hi typovar, can you send your OpenSong Bibles that crash to support (at) openlp.org please?