Presenter selection does not work as expected.
I am testing OpenLP 1.9.5 on Windows XP Professional SP3
On my System is installed (among others)
- OpenOffice.org 3.0.0
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 Version 12.0.6550
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 97 Version 220.127.116.1125
On the dialog Configure OpenLP, Presentations tab, Available Controllers frame all three options are ticked, however only Impress is enabled end the two others (PowerPoint and PowerPoint Viewer are disabled and have the text "(unavailable)" appended.
- Why is PowerPoint Viewer not recognised?
- Can I do something about it?
- If OpenLP recognises them, which one will it choose and can I influence this choice?
- With Impress and PowerPoint (/Viewer) enabled, will OpenLP honour file associations?