Note: The forums are currently unable to send e-mails. This is being worked on, but until it is fixed, you will be unable to post to the forums. Please contact us in IRC to enable your account for posting.

Editing Bibles

While setting up a Bible passage for a service this evening (using the NIV from OpenSong), I noticed that there was a typo in it ('good-by' instead of 'good-bye'). I couldn't see any way of editing the text from within the OpenLP interface (dabbling in programming as I do, I went into the sqlite file itself to edit it). Is this feature here and I just couldn't see it for looking, or is it not? It would be quite useful if it was, not just for typos like that, but for different regions of English - I also changed 'realized' to 'realised' at the same point, and I'd imagine (though I haven't looked yet, probably should) that it uses 'Savior' instead of 'Saviour', something that would come up a fair bit!

(On a similar note, I've noticed that when the CCLI licence number is shown on the screen, it uses 'license' instead of 'licence')

Comments