• When ‘Edit Theme’, ability to click ‘Finish’ at any stage.
• Bible and Songs display last before Blank to Theme or Desktop appears as flash when sending out a new song or Bible verse(s).
• After ‘Edit Theme’, it should automatically affect song in the ‘Preview Section’ (See Easy Worship)
• Add Header option to the Output Display i.e. Header (e.g. Song Title, Verse Number, and Bible Reference), Body (Song, Bible verse, Custom Slide) and Footer (Copyright). Ability to format of each i.e. font face, size colour and line colour (See Video Psalms)
• Ability to turn off header and footer not to display
• Ability to group themes e.g. Announcement, Songs, Bible
• Ability to add Song(s) to more than one ‘Book’
• Group songs in a book together by using the expand (+) and minimize (-) icon so that songs without Book can be grouped together under unknown (See Video Psalms)
• Song Properties display under the ‘Preview Section’ i.e. Song Book, Number, Author, Verse order
• Ability to change a ‘Song Verse Order’ in the preview or Live Display without going to ‘Edit Song’
• Use of text editor e.g. ribbons to format text i.e. Bold, underline, italic, superscript, subscript, colour, font size, typeface and more for personal defined formatting options etc.
• Bilingual: Ability to change Font, colour and outline colour each Bible Language (See Video Psalms)
• When Bible in is Bilingual, ability to display half half of each and the remaining half half on next slide not a whole language on a slide and the other on next slide.
• Support for Lower Third Display of Verses with animated background (IMAG)
• Fast Load when opening
• Support for animated background
• On opening, OpenLP should open to Desktop Background
• Ability to group Media i.e. Video
• Use of more quiz Logo: having a foreground image (see Easy Worship)
• Record to Hard Drive or DVD and ability to choose the format i.e. HD, SD etc.
• Use of Nursery and Message Alert (See Easy Worship)