I have recently updated our projection PC to Ununtu 12.04 (was 10.04) and openLP to 2.0.5 (was 1.9.x). After the update everything works as normal except presentations (I have libreoffice 3.5.7 installed).
The strange behaviour I get is as follows:
* libreoffice opens when I select the presentation (odp) in the service. This is the full initial page of libreoffice like when you type 'soffice' at the command line.
* I can select presentation (ie Impress) and it then shows me a blank (untitled) presentation
* I can iconize impress and then click on the live presentation and it displays on the primary display and not the projector display
* If I go to the Slide Show Settings in Impress I can see the display is set to Display 1 (primary). If I select Display 2 and click on the presentation is goes to the projector but this never saves and will revert to the the other display when you move to another service item.
Is there some way to tell openLP to:
* use some kind of view mode instead of fully opening the libreoffice program
* use the other display (ie not the primary display)
Any help will be appreciated.