openlp.org 1.0 rc2

edited November -1 in Development

Please post your bug reports here. Remember to read the documentation on how to submit a bug report before submitting a bug.

Comments

• edited June 2007
    Hi, I've just upgraded to RC2 and see that PowerPoint does not automatically start up anymore. Then in Openlp, the presentations tab is disabled (greyed out). I’m running Windows XP pro, Service pack 2, with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 (11.5529.5606) installed. I’ve tried installing it on another pc with windows server 2003 with PowerPoint 2003 and it’s giving me the same problem. Is there some setting or version that I’m not using correctly? I did not have this problem in previous versions of openlp.

Thank you for a great product.
    Art
  • edited June 2007
    As earlier comment, having problems with presentaion tab. Opened openlp several times - some times it loaded powerpoint, and other times it didn't. When it did load powerpoint it loaded it open, as a ful screen over openlp. Even with it open the tab was greyed out and wouldn't work. Went into help and about and the screen said I was still using openlp.org 1 release 1 - although there were differences, so assume that is just an over-sight. Uninstalled the programe and reloaded it, to see if that made a difference, but still had same problem with powerpoint. I'm using XP Home and Powerpoint 2003.
  • edited June 2007
    Just had another look on computer at home, and can't get the bible tab to work. Whatever I enter, it says "invalid chapter entered. Please correct and try again"
  • edited June 2007
    Just chatted to Derek this morning, and he says he's fixed the bug. If you'd like to test it for us, contact him at derek [at] openlp.org.
  • edited June 2007
    i'm seeing the same thing however powerpoint does start but the tab is greyed out. I have the same versions of PP and Windows.
  • edited June 2007
    When I add a song without the "add song wizard", something unexpected happens.

I fill out some of the fields like title/lyrics, but I don't fill out all of the required fields. When I hit OK to save my song, a box prompts me to "Fill out all fields." When I hit okay on the prompt box, I get booted out of the "add song" screen and back to the main openlp screen. My song is not saved, and the lyrics and title that I have entered is lost.
  • edited June 2007
    I'll check that one out. Thanks, Derek.