Note: The forums are currently unable to send e-mails. This is being worked on, but until it is fixed, you will be unable to post to the forums. Please contact us in IRC to enable your account for posting.

Questions about the alert function

Hello,
I'm a new user of OpenLP and I'm really fascinated about the functions and "easy to use" interface! I have 2 questions about the alert function:
- Is there a possibility to center the alert text horizontal? (I can only find a ComboBox in the settings dialog to center it vertical.)
- Is there a possibility to remove the alert or show a black screen, even though "Alert timeout" is running? When the "Alert timeout" was running, I was not able to black out the screen with pressing ".". If there is a way, will the Alert timeout be reset by showing the black screen? This would be very important for me.

Thanks for any advices!

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Notice
Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset

#0 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1883): gdn_ErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot assign a...', '/var/www/html/l...', 1883, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1219): Gdn_Format::formatMentionsCallback('')
#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@raoul @andinor...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@raoul @andinor...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@raoul @andinor...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('@raoul @andinor...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('@raoul @andinor...', 'Wysiwyg')
#7 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(174): formatBody(Object(stdClass))
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 6)
#9 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/index.php(53): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#10 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(718): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(1316): Gdn_Controller->fetchView('', false, false)
#12 /var/www/html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#13 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(279): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#14 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): DiscussionController->index('2603', 'questions-about...', '')
#15 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#16 /var/www/html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#17 {main}