Note: The forums are currently unable to send e-mails. This is being worked on, but until it is fixed, you will be unable to post to the forums. Please contact us in IRC to enable your account for posting.

[BUG] OpenLP 2.4.3 Mac OS X El Capitan - Crash when editing theme

Here's something that causes OpenLP to crash every time I attempt to edit any theme:
1) Open OpenLP
2) Open the Theme Manager
3) Right-click to edit theme
4) Hit 'Continue' until the 'Output Area Locations' screen shows
5) Uncheck 'Use Default Location' for the Footer Area
6) Click on the arrow to adjust the Y position
Then it crashes. Every time.
When I re-open OpenLP, it says "OpenLP is already running. Do you wish to continue?"

Can someone help me figure out if I'm doing something wrong? Thank you.

Regards,
Rich

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Notice
Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset

#0 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1883): gdn_ErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot assign a...', '/var/www/html/l...', 1883, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1219): Gdn_Format::formatMentionsCallback('')
#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@richb The next...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@richb The next...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@richb The next...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('@richb The next...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('@richb The next...', 'Wysiwyg')
#7 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(174): formatBody(Object(stdClass))
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 6)
#9 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/index.php(53): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#10 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(718): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(1316): Gdn_Controller->fetchView('', false, false)
#12 /var/www/html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#13 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(279): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#14 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): DiscussionController->index('3302', 'bug-openlp-2-4-...', '')
#15 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#16 /var/www/html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#17 {main}
Notice

#0 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1883): gdn_ErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot assign a...', '/var/www/html/l...', 1883, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1219): Gdn_Format::formatMentionsCallback('')
#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@richb I can't ...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@richb I can't ...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@richb I can't ...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('@richb I can't ...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('@richb I can't ...', 'Wysiwyg')
#7 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(174): formatBody(Object(stdClass))
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 9)
#9 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/index.php(53): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#10 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(718): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(1316): Gdn_Controller->fetchView('', false, false)
#12 /var/www/html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#13 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(279): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#14 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): DiscussionController->index('3302', 'bug-openlp-2-4-...', '')
#15 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#17 {main}
Notice

#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@richb I had a ...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@richb I had a ...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@richb I had a ...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('<span class="va...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('<span class="va...', 'Wysiwyg')
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 10)
#17 {main}