Shutting down OpenLP automatically

Hi, I have a question for some mac users. Right now I have a applescript to shut down the programs we use for our service e.g. from Ah Hoc network to "regular" Wi-Fi and some other stuff so it is all consistently done the same way with muti-personal users. The problem is can't get  OpenLP to shut down with the applescript and I tried with automator also. Of course if I use the kill code in the terminal it works but was I am looking for the  easiest,  simplest way with having all different computer operators. A single click does it all and we have it that way other then OpenLP and be nice to have it added to our script. Just wondering if it is something with my setup or it just the way how OpenLP operates. 

Comments

• Can you show us the script? When you run it, do you see any error messages?
  • I try started with the basics. Their was nothing to be save in the program just exit.

tell application "OpenLP"
    quit
    end tell

then 

activate application "OpenLP"
    tell application "OpenLP"
    quit
    tell application "System Events" to keystroke return
    end tell
    end

and then replace keystroke with key code 36 command down also tried # 76. Use some frontmost statements to bring window to top. I will be the first one to admit I do a lot of trial and error but always trying to learn as I go. So after a long period of time I decided to try Automator pretty straight forward, select Quit Application/ OpenLP from the drop down box/ uncheck to save changes and click on run to test program. Tested it with other open programs and had positive result.

Applescript time out and Automator couldn't be completed.

• OpenLP has a "Are you sure you want to quit?" dialog - has this also been disabled in the options?