Output to Window?

Hi, 

What I'm hoping to do is to have OpenLP output the display, to a separate floating window with the proper dimensions and not (necessarily) to a separate monitor. Then I can capture the window in Wirecast and use it in my Sunday Service live broadcast. I've gotten it to do this sort of, when I forced a certain display resolution it caused the output to go behind all the main windows, this let me switch song slides and capture the output separately without having to see the window up front, the only issue was when I interacted with the display accidentally the window jumped to the front of all other windows and I couldn't figure out how to intentionally make it go into the background.

My reason for wanting to do this is that I'm looking at alternatives to Wirecasts somewhat inefficient slide handling and I was hoping OpenLP could be the solution, and so far I really like it's song slide organization and the transition handling. I do have 2 monitors but running Open LP and Wirecast and another app means that my desktop space is limited, I need all of my desktop space accessible. I hope there is a feature I've overlooked or an extension that could achieve this, thanks!

- Sam

Comments