Delete Saved Services

Is there a way to delete old saved services that we don't need anymore?  I searched through the discussions and searched the manual, but couldn't find an answer.  If I go to Program Files (x86) -> OpenLP, the services aren't listed.

Comments

• Yes, you can delete them. Like any other document or file in Windows, you have to know where you have saved it first. Check the Documents library - I believe that's the default location.

Alternatively, you can run OpenLP and go to File -> Open, and then Right click -> Delete on any old service files you can see.
  • Thanks, I'll give that a try.  I didn't see them under the Documents folder, but I'll look again or try the other method.  I'm pretty sure I just left everything with the default settings when I installed the program.
  • edited July 2017
    Strange - I just checked on my testing system, and it looks like it does default to the Program Files (x86) folder under Windows.  Which is a really bad location (IMO) for the service files.

If you can't find them, just open File Explorer and search for .osz and let Windows find them for you.
  • I agree, that's not a good location for the service files.  I suppose it's possible that they're hidden files, but I don't plan on un-hiding them since I'm not always the one running the computer.  I'll see if I can find them by your other suggested methods.
  • OpenLP just saves the files where you select. They're not special in any way unless you've done something to them. Check where you saved them.
  • Good day and may God Bless Raoul and the Team for an unbelievable and amazing software. I just have a question regarding where the Service File is saved. When I try to open a previous Service it shows that it is in

C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLP

When I navigate to the folder and look for the Service files, they are not there, strangely when I try and open the Service again I see the files from there.

I am working on my Laptop at home running Wondows 10 and OpenLP 2.4.6 and nee to copy the Service File to a stick to use in church.

I have also tried to open a Service from OpenLP, right click on the file that I require and copy, when I paste it in the destination it says the file does not exist.

Thanks you for your assistance.

• I don't know where you saved it, because that is particular to your computer, and when you save a service, it asks you where you want to save it.