Font Size of Service List

Version of OpenLP
2_4_6
Operating system
Windows 10
Is there a way to enlarge the font size of the service list?  I tried taking out the Preview window and sliding the Service Manager over so it made the widow bigger, but the text size didn't change at all.

Comments

• Not to my knowledge, nor could I find such an option in any of the menus.  It's probably using the default font size of the operating system (Windows 10) and there doesn't seem to be any way to change that either.

You could try lowering the resolution of the OpenLP computer screen (not the resolution of the projector screen!) which would make everything appear larger, but also more cramped.
  • Thanks, milon, at least I know I'm not just blind and not seeing the option.  I'll just live with it for now.
  • The font in OpenLP is controlled by your operating system. We technically can override it, but that creates more problems than it is worth, we rather leave it up to your operating system so that between it and you the right font is used. Imagine if you use your computer in Greek, but OpenLP forced you to use a font that doesn't support the Greek alphabet - that would not be good.