Note: The forums are currently unable to send e-mails. This is being worked on, but until it is fixed, you will be unable to post to the forums. Please contact us in IRC to enable your account for posting.

Can't install or uninstall OpenLP

edited October 2017 in Troubleshooting
I installed OpenLP some months ago, didn't display in projector so I removed it. Got frustrated looked for Windows system to use with Other app. 
Today I tried to install the latest version can't install or remove this is my output:

Reading package lists... Error!
W: Target Packages (apps/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:2
W: Target Packages (apps/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:2
W: Target Packages (apps/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:2
W: Target Translations (apps/i18n/Translation-en_NG) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:2
W: Target Translations (apps/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:2
W: Target DEP-11 (apps/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:2
W: Target DEP-11-icons (apps/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list:2
E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_xenial-backports_main_binary-amd64_Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

Comments