Note: The forums are currently unable to send e-mails. This is being worked on, but until it is fixed, you will be unable to post to the forums. Please contact us in IRC to enable your account for posting.

Switching between PowerPoint presentations

I am new to using Openlp and am trying to see if it will do what I am hoping for.  I am looking for a way to switch between an announcement presentation and the main sermon presentation without seeing the desktop in the process.  When I load two presentations in the service, then send one "live" and then the other one, there is a second or two when the desktop is shown on the extended display (the projector).  Is there a way to avoid this?  I know I can embed the announcement presentation in the sermon presentation, then hit "esc" to transition to the sermon slides, but I don't prefer this setup.  

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Notice
Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset

#0 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1883): gdn_ErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot assign a...', '/var/www/html/l...', 1883, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1219): Gdn_Format::formatMentionsCallback('')
#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@Buckgrove, tha...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@Buckgrove, tha...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@Buckgrove, tha...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('@Buckgrove, tha...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('@Buckgrove, tha...', 'Wysiwyg')
#7 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(174): formatBody(Object(stdClass))
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 4)
#9 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/index.php(53): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#10 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(718): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(1316): Gdn_Controller->fetchView('', false, false)
#12 /var/www/html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#13 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(279): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#14 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): DiscussionController->index('3679', 'switching-betwe...', '')
#15 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#16 /var/www/html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#17 {main}