Note: The forums are currently unable to send e-mails. This is being worked on, but until it is fixed, you will be unable to post to the forums. Please contact us in IRC to enable your account for posting.

Transferring Newly Inputted Songs from One Computer to Another

I have been using Open LP on my laptop to develop the worship services at church.  Over time I have added many new songs on the laptop.  I have just downloaded Open LP onto a brand new desktop.  Is there any way to transfer the full song list from my laptop to the desktop version that I just installed?

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Notice
Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset

#0 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1883): gdn_ErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot assign a...', '/var/www/html/l...', 1883, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1219): Gdn_Format::formatMentionsCallback('')
#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@RevPaulWebb To...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@RevPaulWebb To...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@RevPaulWebb To...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('@RevPaulWebb To...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('@RevPaulWebb To...', 'Wysiwyg')
#7 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(174): formatBody(Object(stdClass))
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 4)
#9 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/index.php(53): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#10 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(718): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(1316): Gdn_Controller->fetchView('', false, false)
#12 /var/www/html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#13 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(279): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#14 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): DiscussionController->index('3694', 'transferring-ne...', '')
#15 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#16 /var/www/html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#17 {main}
Notice
Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset

#0 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1883): gdn_ErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot assign a...', '/var/www/html/l...', 1883, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1219): Gdn_Format::formatMentionsCallback('')
#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@Phil - to sync...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@Phil - to sync...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@Phil - to sync...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('@Phil - to sync...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('@Phil - to sync...', 'Wysiwyg')
#7 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(174): formatBody(Object(stdClass))
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 7)
#9 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/index.php(53): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#10 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(718): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(1316): Gdn_Controller->fetchView('', false, false)
#12 /var/www/html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#13 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(279): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#14 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): DiscussionController->index('3694', 'transferring-ne...', '')
#15 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#16 /var/www/html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#17 {main}