Note: The forums are currently unable to send e-mails. This is being worked on, but until it is fixed, you will be unable to post to the forums. Please contact us in IRC to enable your account for posting.

Projecting two versions of the Bible at the same time

Hi.
I want to use two versions at same time on screen which are Traducción al Lenguaje (TLA) and Reina Valera 1960. When i project them on live, it shows some errors with the Reina Valera.  For example; searching John 3. It only shows 34 instead of 36 verses. And sometimes, verses do not match each other, i mean asking the Juan 3:36 and TLA shows it correctly but Reina Valera gives the 34. 

I would like to find a solution, obviously i dont want miss a thing, you know, having an online projection and being projecting different verses and incomplete chapters.
I hope someone could give me an answer.

Thanks.

God bless you.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Notice
Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset

#0 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1883): gdn_ErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot assign a...', '/var/www/html/l...', 1883, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1219): Gdn_Format::formatMentionsCallback('')
#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@Lion Your prev...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@Lion Your prev...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@Lion Your prev...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('@Lion Your prev...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('@Lion Your prev...', 'Wysiwyg')
#7 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(174): formatBody(Object(stdClass))
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 4)
#9 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/index.php(53): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#10 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(718): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(1316): Gdn_Controller->fetchView('', false, false)
#12 /var/www/html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#13 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(279): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#14 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): DiscussionController->index('3738', 'projecting-two-...', '')
#15 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#16 /var/www/html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#17 {main}