Windows 10 OpenLP VLC dll error

I got these errors at startup today.
I´ve reinstalled VLC and OpenLP. But i could not get rid of the errors.

For example; Could not find procedure start adress VLC_obj_calloc in DLL \\libaccess_imem_plugin.dll

Comments

• edited March 17
    See attached files
    But i can´t attach files.
  • error no1 "could not find procedure start adress vlc_obj_calloc in dll file \\libaccess_imem_plugin.dll
  • There are lots of posts in the forum re the VLC integration. There is one that talks about how to completely remove VLC.

The version of VLC is also important as is using the 32 bit version and not the 64 bit version.

Hopefully this might point you in the right direction.

Paul
  • @PaulR
    Unfortunatley, as of right now, I Cant even start OpenLP because of this issue. i´ll search the forum to see if i´ll find anything.

Carl
  • Carl I hope you resolved this issue.  If you did not here is my  suggestion.  USE with CAUTION!
    1. Create a Windows Restore point....better safe than sorry!
    2. Verify you have the 32 bit version of VLC.  If not uninstall the 64 bit version and install the 32 bit version.
    3. Uninstall OpenLP
    4. Create another Windows Restore point....Yes I am asking you to be extra safe!
    5. Copy your OpenLP data to a secondary location....to do this hold the Windows key and press and release the R key then type %APPDATA%\openlp and press the OK button....this opens a file explorer you can use to copy the Data.
    6. Press the START button and type regedit...then press ENTER
    7. In the Regedit window, navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OpenLP\OpenLP" and delete the OpenLP folder.
    8. Close the Regedit window and restart the PC.
    9. Reinstall OpenLP
    You should now have a working version of OpenLP.

If you are still having problems, let us know.