Song Usage Exporting Error

OpenLP version: 2.4.x

When I try to export our song usage I get this error, some help with this would be appreciated. as this document will help with making reporting faster. thankfully we keep a paper report aswelll. the error description is as follows
Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/Applications/OpenLP.app/Contents/MacOS/plugins/songusage/songusageplugin.py", line 226, in on_song_usage_report    self.song_usage_detail_form.initialise()  File "openlp/plugins/songusage/forms/songusagedetailform.py", line 58, in initialiseTypeError: setSelectedDate(self, Union[QDate, datetime.date]): argument 1 has unexpected type 'str'

Thanks for the help

Comments

• edited April 19
    Hey Chris,

Yep, we know about that error. Try this, it might help.

1. Copy and paste this as "openlp-songusage.conf":
    [songusage]
    from%20date=@Variant(\0\0\0\xe\0%\x82t)
    to%20date=@Variant(\0\0\0\xe\0%\x83\xe1)

2. In OpenLP, go to File -> Import -> Settings and select this file. Say "yes" to overwrite. It should only overwrite these specific values.

3. Now try exporting your song usage again.

Let me know if it works.
  • Hi Raoul, Sorry for the very delayed responce, as i sent this on a weekend that I was home from college, now that I'm home full time again I got time to test this, however when I go to import settings OpenLP just freezes up on me (I waited 10 minutes). This happens just after i hit 'yes' on the warning about importing settings.
  • I got it to work after a few tries it seems that if i select "Show Desktop" before trying to import it does not freeze, however when i imported the file it did not work, i am still getting the error when trying to export.