Propresenter6 importer ... making Propresenter4 importer compatible with it "fix"

hello there

i saw you had support for propresenter 4 format.... and i research and saw format of version 6 is preaty similar and i gived it a shot for 6  (crashed with

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "openlp\core\ui\wizard.py", line 216, in on_current_id_changed

File "openlp\plugins\songs\forms\songimportform.py", line 351, in perform_wizard

File "openlp\plugins\songs\lib\importers\propresenter.py", line 51, in do_import

File "openlp\plugins\songs\lib\importers\propresenter.py", line 61, in process_song

TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

)

imho Code at  openlp\plugins\songs\lib\importers\propresenter.py
could be made resiliant to propresenter 6 format  and allow import of both ( including version 5 if someone would dig that up debug and test)

please find attached ziped file with sugested (hotch potch aimed at just propresenter6) fix (file is literaly called fix.py  and it is "fixed version of  openlp\plugins\songs\lib\importers\propresenter.py)   ... and testfiles (*.pro6 files)

it is not tested... i am noob at python... i exel at java

i am sorry to deliver "fix" in this way.... i know about https://wiki.openlp.org/Development:Getting_Started but considering that this is my only fix(of few lines) i will ever do... it is a chore... a simple pullrequest would be easy

ps i am able to produce arbitrary propresenter 6 file from openlyric format so if better test are needed i am able to deliver

Comments