Alpha 3.0

First off thank you to the development team for all of your hard work on the software, Ive installed the beta on my personal computer, and am really enjoying some of the new features while testing it out and running it through its paces. I personally love the dark theme, however the icons in the dark theme are hard to see at times. and having a fade transition is beautiful. 
While doing this I had a questions arise, I remember back to a blog post when 3.0 was known as 2.5, reading something about motion backgrounds coming, is that still planned? 

I look forward to discovering all the new little things in the Alpha release as well as hopefully finding some bugs to help you all in your development process.

May the Lord bless you for your contributions 
Chris 

Comments

• Hi Chris,
    however the icons in the dark theme are hard to see at times

Remind me which platform you're using? I have seen this, and I agree that we need to fix it.

I remember back to a blog post when 3.0 was known as 2.5, reading something about motion backgrounds coming, is that still planned?
    Yes, this is still in the works. The alpha is not a complete product, it's just a, "hey, look at what we've been up to for the past 3 years!"
  • edited January 2
    Thanks for the response Raoul. My personal machine is Windows 10, so that's what I'm testing on.