OpenLP slow to close

On my new Windows 10 laptop OpenLP takes a long time to close.  I click on "Close OpenLP" and then have to wait about 25 seconds before it closes.   Any suggestions?
Thanks

Comments

• I'm also having the same problem.  I think it has something to do with the latest version of Windows (the one that auto adds Edge Chromium to your computer.)  I was not having this problem before this update.
    REPEAT BUG:
    1. Have OpenLP 2.4.2 open.
    2. Click the "X" button in the top corner.
    3. The "Are you sure you want to exit box pops up.
    4. Click "Exit OpenLP".
    5. The popup box close immediately but the rest of the program remains open.
    6. Wait 10-15 seconds. Interacting with OpenLP or trying to click the close button again (because you thought you must have clicked cancel by mistake) crashes OpenLP.
    7. OpenLP finally closes.
    HARDWARE
    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41GHz
    • RAM: 32GB
    • System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-base processor
    WINDOWS SPECIFICATION
    • Edition: Windows 10 Pro
    • Version: 1903
    • OS build: 18362.959
    OpenLP SPECIFICATION
    • Version: 2.4.6
  • Hum. If there's any way to get a debug log file or some other crash report, that would be useful.
  • Hi raoul, Here is my log file.  Please let me know if you need any OS or other information. The last time I closed OpenLP it took approx 80 seconds from clicking the Exit OpenLP button until it closed.
    Thanks for any assistance you can offer.
  • @JVanders I'm not seeing anything in your log file that looks like OpenLP shutting down. Did you wait for OpenLP to close before grabbing that file?

One thing I do see is that OpenLP's internal web server, used for the remote interface, doesn't start up. Can you try seeing if you need to unblock OpenLP from your firewall?