I have 2 odd issues:
- An issue where when I select "Show Desktop" and it is a black screen.
- When using OSB to display capture, Even though my screen shows the content (verse, songs, etc.) OSB does not see anything but a black screen unless I change the slide and will even show previous slide !! Weird.
I select Slide A. Slide A displays on Display 1. OSB will see a black screen.
I select Slide B. Slide B displays on Display 1. OSB will see Slide B ---- Randomly OSB will see Slide A even though Slide B is selected in OpenLP.
I did not have any of these issues in 2.x I might have to rollback.
(Note: No system changes have been made, only OpenLP upgrade where v2.x worked fine)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19045) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
- System Model: MS-7C08
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
- Memory: 16384MB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 12
- User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
- DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.2075 64bit Unicode
- Graphics: Radeon RX 570
- Display screen is going to an HDMI Splitter at 960 x 540 (displays are 1920 x 1080 compatible)
It would be really helpful to know some more details about your system.
@raoul sorry about that, I added my info
Are you using screen capture or opening the Main View on Web Remote (or even a custom stage view)?
@meyer I am not using any screen capture for the display. In other words, even with OSB closed and not running, issue #1 is present.
Is the "Disable display transparency" setting (in Configuration -> Advanced) checked? If checked, try to uncheck and see if it solves your problem.
Otherall, your graphics driver is updated?
@meyer I tried to uncheck "Disable display transparency" and it made no difference. I'm 99% sure the driver is up to date as we try to always stay up to date but I will double check.
I'm running into this same issue. If I select view desktop the display goes black. My temporary work around is as soon as it does this I have to refresh the screen settings and it will show the desktop. Maybe this info will help those who can get to why it would do that.
I'm running windows 10 22H2 with a Ryzen 5 3500x and an rx570 graphics card all updated before I upgraded to the latest version OpenLP.
Update: I've had to go back to 2.4.6 as almost all the issues in the forums are now showing up in regards to 3.0.2. I sure hope this will get resolved as once I upgraded the remote I'm unsure how to go back to v1 and v2 doesn't work with 2.4.6