I have 2 odd issues:
- An issue where when I select "Show Desktop" and it is a black screen.
- When using OSB to display capture, Even though my screen shows the content (verse, songs, etc.) OSB does not see anything but a black screen unless I change the slide and will even show previous slide !! Weird.
I select Slide A. Slide A displays on Display 1. OSB will see a black screen.
I select Slide B. Slide B displays on Display 1. OSB will see Slide B ---- Randomly OSB will see Slide A even though Slide B is selected in OpenLP.
I did not have any of these issues in 2.x I might have to rollback.
(Note: No system changes have been made, only OpenLP upgrade where v2.x worked fine)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19045) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
- System Model: MS-7C08
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
- Memory: 16384MB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 12
- User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
- DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.2075 64bit Unicode
- Graphics: Radeon RX 570
- Display screen is going to an HDMI Splitter at 960 x 540 (displays are 1920 x 1080 compatible)