I have been using "2.0" for about 2 months in church now. Latest revision we've used was Sept -- don't know the number. When I went to use revision 600, I get a series of error messages in the terminal and it won't load. I don't know if this is related to the apparently utf8 issue that I found back in September. I converted our songs from 1.2. The conversion went fine. But any song that has extended characters present in it won't resave after editing in 2.0.
The present error messages include:
File "/home/dale/Desktop/latest.rev600/openlp/core/lib/pluginmanager.py", line 139, in hook_media_manager
plugin.media_item = plugin.get_media_manager_item()
File "/home/dale/Desktop/latest.rev600/openlp/plugins/songs/songsplugin.py", line 90, in get_media_manager_item
return SongMediaItem(self, self.icon, 'Songs')
File "/home/dale/Desktop/latest.rev600/openlp/plugins/songs/lib/mediaitem.py", line 55, in __init__
self.edit_song_form = EditSongForm(self.parent.songmanager, self)
File "/home/dale/Desktop/latest.rev600/openlp/plugins/songs/forms/editsongform.py", line 48, in __init__
File "/home/dale/Desktop/latest.rev600/openlp/plugins/songs/forms/editsongdialog.py", line 384, in setupUi
File "/home/dale/Desktop/latest.rev600/openlp/plugins/songs/forms/editsongdialog.py", line 444, in retranslateUi
TypeError: argument 1 of QObject.trUtf8() has an invalid type
I don't know if I've posted this in the right place. This is my first effort. I would like to help with this project, but I'm not a programmer.