I want to use openlp for our church now. So I tryed to import some Bibles. I have the Bible Converter from Martin Runge (I downloaded it before the Website was down because of his death) and I wanted to convert some txt Files which are Bibles in German Language.
But I have some trouble with all this.
First what have I done till now:
- I followed the steps in this (german) help: http://openlp.org/de/download/bibeln/bibel_bersetzungen.html
- I used this Converter with input my txt file:
It contains lines like this:
1#Matthäus,1,1#1. Buch des Geschlechts Jesu Christi, des Sohnes Davids, des Sohnes Abrahams.
(Only the new Testament)
- I i set an output file named "out.tsv"
- The "type" of Input is "PlainTextFiles Form A (Book, Capter, Vers)
- Out-Format is tsv of course
- Than I said start and so I have a tsv file which I convert with Open Office Calc to a csv File with Lines like this:
"1#Ma",1,1,"#1 Buch des Geschlechts Jesu Christi, des Sohnes Davids, des Sohnes Abrahams."
- Now I want to import this csv File in openlp
- I Said Import > Bible > CSV
- I Named the Bible and said the Copyrights and the short Name
- Now I don'tknow exactly what to do...
- I tryed to let the first question free (List of Testaments)
- And I set up for the other 2 questions my csv File.
- But when I do that, it does something a long time and then it ends with an error (I cant say now which is ist, because i have to wait the long time now till this error is showing again)
I thought maybe I did something wrong with the csv files I said in the last 3 steps. So maybe anyone can give me such csv files (even in an other langugae, e.g. english) and tell me how to import in openlp corectly. Then I can see how the csv files have to be and so maybe I can rebuild this for my german ones.
so best regards from me ;-)