not sure what caused this problem, but hopefully some of you can help. We used OpenLP on Sundat to play audio files for worship because our organist was unavailable. For each song we used, we made several MP3's (i.e. to sing only one verse, or two verse, or five verses etc.). That way our OpenLP user only had to choose the song and the appropriate MP3 for each song. While we tested it, all went perfectly. On Sunday it worked like a charm for two or three songs, and suddenly, when opening the next song, there was silence. OpenLP showed that the MP3 is playing, but there was no sound. No matter what, we could not get it to play audibly until we restarted Openlp. All went well after this, until for a while, when the whole problem repeated... choosing the next song's MP3 simply returned silence. Restarting the program fixed it again.
The problem is only restricted to choosing a new song. The audio does not stop mid-play.
I hope I stated the problem clearly and perhaps someone has some hints.