The e-mail problem has been fixed. If you are still being told you confirm your e-mail, wait a few hours and then resend the confirmation e-mail.

Switching between PowerPoint presentations

I am new to using Openlp and am trying to see if it will do what I am hoping for.  I am looking for a way to switch between an announcement presentation and the main sermon presentation without seeing the desktop in the process.  When I load two presentations in the service, then send one "live" and then the other one, there is a second or two when the desktop is shown on the extended display (the projector).  Is there a way to avoid this?  I know I can embed the announcement presentation in the sermon presentation, then hit "esc" to transition to the sermon slides, but I don't prefer this setup.  

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Notice
Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset

#0 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1883): gdn_ErrorHandler(2, 'Cannot assign a...', '/var/www/html/l...', 1883, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1219): Gdn_Format::formatMentionsCallback('')
#2 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1966): Gdn_Format::tagContent('@Buckgrove, tha...', 'Gdn_Format::for...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(1848): Gdn_Format::mentions('@Buckgrove, tha...')
#4 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2445): Gdn_Format::processHTML('@Buckgrove, tha...')
#5 /var/www/html/library/core/class.format.php(2198): Gdn_Format::wysiwyg('@Buckgrove, tha...')
#6 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(24): Gdn_Format::to('@Buckgrove, tha...', 'Wysiwyg')
#7 /var/www/html/themes/Ninja/views/discussion/helper_functions.php(174): formatBody(Object(stdClass))
#8 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php(19): writeComment(Object(stdClass), Object(DiscussionController), Object(Gdn_Session), 4)
#9 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/index.php(53): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#10 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(718): include('/var/www/html/a...')
#11 /var/www/html/library/core/class.controller.php(1316): Gdn_Controller->fetchView('', false, false)
#12 /var/www/html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#13 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(279): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#14 /var/www/html/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(362): DiscussionController->index(3679, 'x', 'p1')
#15 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): DiscussionController->comment('11079')
#16 /var/www/html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#17 /var/www/html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#18 {main}