Outputs to Projector and televisions

i am using your current version of software 2.4.6 on our church computer. When I installed it the software recognized my three video outputs and gave me the option to pick the one for the projector which was on output #2. My desktop monitor is on output #1 both are working fine. But my output #3 which has the our tv's do not work because the software is not using the live stream that shows on the lower box to be directed to another output.

Is there another way outside of a completely rewiring the two video cards outputs on the computer? Each output card has a splitter with two possible routes. video card #1 has the pc monitor and the projector. Then card #2 has the wall TV's and a spare output which is the Output #3.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. i am using Windows 7 on this computer as of now and would hopefully be upgrading soon if i can get these issues resolved. I tried to upgrade to your 2.9.1 but it keep telling me a file was missing and when I uninstalled the software it crashed and would let me go back to the original software. i had to go into the past install locations and delete folders that were left behind in the uninstall process.

Thanks

Ron

Comments

• Hi Ron, I'd like to help but you'll need to clarify what you need help with.

I also see you've tried to use the OpenLP beta and then reverted. Downgrading OpenLP is not supported and it can cause some strange behavior. As well as deleting the OpenLP files, you should delete the configuration. On windows you can find that in the registry: https://manual.openlp.org/faq.html#windows

I also don't understand what you mean in this sentence: "But my output #3 which has the our tv's do not work because the software is not using the live stream that shows on the lower box to be directed to another output."

I'd be happy to help you with either version 2.9.1 or 2.4.6.

• What do you want to see on the TV? The same view as on the projector? Or the stage view (with 'simplified text view')

• Okay let me clarify. On our old system we use Easy Worship 6. we have two video cards with two outputs each.

The first output is assigned to (Screen 1) which is the primary computer monitor.

The second Video output is assigned to (Screen 2) which sends the live output via a fold back function in the software to a second monitor and a TV display.

The third Video output is assigned to (Screen 3) which is the projector output showing the same thing as the fold back output.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

• As you have found OpenLP only uses 2 screens. You could open a browser to the live view page and move it to your third screen